PEIL OP 2014-2020 Monitoring Committee
Policy decisions regarding the PEIL 2014-2020 are made by the PEIL Monitoring Committee. This committee includes representatives from the ESF Managing Authority, the implementing Departments and Agencies, the ESF Certifying Authority, other relevant Departments and Agencies, the European Commission, the Social Partners and Regional Representatives.
Composition of the Monitoring Committee
The Monitoring Committee is chaired by the ESF Managing Authority and its membership comprises of representatives of the following interests:
- Intermediate Bodies.
- ESF Certifying Authority.
- ESF Audit Authority.
- European Commission.
- Department of Public Expenditure Reform.
- Department of Education & Skills.
- Department of Social Protection.
- Department of Justice & Equality.
- Probation Service.
- Department of Environment, Heritage & Local Government.
- Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- Irish Human Rights Equality Commission.
- Special EU Programmes Board.
- Southern Regional Assembly.
- North West Regional Assembly.
- Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly.
- Irish Congress of Trade Unions.
- Irish Business & Employers Confederation.
- Chambers of Commerce of Ireland.
- Irish National Organisation of the Unemployed.